Yippee I think! I’m officially still a disabled person again as far as an airline is concerned. The wheelchair or the fact that they have loaded it or me before is apparently not enough evidence. I need to have the right “card” telling them and me that yes I am in fact disabled. All the proof I need that I was neither imagining nor dreaming this life long pain arrived in the pobox today!! next time I express any pride on having been a bureaucrat bop me one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- A cautionary tale aka: of Picolo, cake and dodos
- A big moment yesterday Newtown station works
- Friday fashion 2: the second question
- Friday fashion: the first question
- What Dave said he needed to say