I think I’m becoming a hoarder.
At this point I can’t imagine living my life with 100 things–although I’d like to think I could. Maybe the idea is to start and reduce. I wonder if it is different for women than men. But then, I look around and I see:
- half used make up,
- unopened foundations,
- multiple half used tubes of toothpaste,
- books I promise myself that I’m going to read and never do (and really have no interest in)
- seven different colours of post-it note,
- three somewhat used spiral notebooks, and
- three small pads.
Do you think you could?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Intentional shopping quarter – the rules
- Preparing for the new year
- What will
- Friday fashion: the first question